More and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of water purification. This has seen a rise in the demand for water purification equipment and services. One of the most popular methods of purifying water is a process called reverse osmosis. But what really is reverse osmosis and how does it benefit you? Water purification experts from Hydro Solutions answer some pertinent questions about this very practical solution to water purification:
What exactly is Reverse Osmosis?
Also known as hyper-filtration, reverse osmosis, is the finest filtration method on the market. Even bottled water companies use this most common water treatment technology.
How does Reverse Osmosis work?
Water is passed through a semi-permeable membrane which does not allow large contaminants to pass through its tiny pores.
What benefits do you get from a Hydro Solutions Reverse Osmosis System?
- Your water tastes better.
- Clothes, linens and towels remain soft.
- Improved hair and skin texture.
- You get crystal clear water.
- You use fewer cleaning supplies.
- Your glass utensils and shower doors will have not spots.
- You don’t have to dry your car after washing it, plus it will dry spot free.
- No use of salt to get soft water.
What does reverse osmosis remove from your water?
- Tough stains and metallic tasting water.
- “Rotten egg” smelling water.
- Fishy, musty, earthy smelling or tasting water.
- Chlorine smell and taste.
- Dirty or cloudy water.
At Hydro Solutions in Boca Raton, we use reverse osmosis to ensure you get healthy, tasty crispy water for you and your family. We install water filtration system for both domestic and commercial use. Contact us today for our excellent services.